With the recent arrival of COVID-19 in Calgary, Cedarglen Homes made the decision to be proactive and take some additional precautions as a company. Our goal is to provide a safe space for both home buyers and our staff while trying to navigate the current situation.
Effective immediately, our entire office staff has relocated to work from home wherever possible. We will still be holding appointments at our head office for those who have a meeting already scheduled unless it can easily be done via phone or video chat instead. Additionally, we have decided to close our showhomes and have them operate on an ‘Appointment Only’ basis. This does not mean that you are unable to come view our showhomes – rather we are aiming to create a clean and controlled environment in which our customers can come for a one-on-one visit with our Sales Team and they do not have to worry about coming into contact with more people than necessary. Whether you are looking to simply get out and tour our showhomes, or you would like to set up a meeting to chat with our Sales Team – we will continue to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. If you would like to set up a time to view any of our showhomes, please click HERE and follow the instructions at the bottom of the page.
Prior to any meeting at our showhomes, our sales team will reach out via phone or email to confirm the following questions with you:1. Are you or anyone in your household (including guests) showing any of the following symptoms:
- Shortness of breath
2. Have you had international travel in the last 14-days?
3. Have you had contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or who are currently waiting for test results on COVID-19?
If you can answer ‘NO’ to all 3 of the above questions, then the meeting will continue as expected. If you cannot confidently answer ‘NO’ to the above questions, we will arrange a time to speak with you over the phone, or after the mandatory 14-day quarantine period.
In addition to limiting our social interactions and adjusting our showhome availability, we have also advanced the cleaning protocols in all our showhomes and at our head office. Cedarglen Homes is fortunate to be one of the only home builders in Calgary to have our own in-house Clean Team that takes care of all our homes that are currently in construction, as well as all our showhomes. Each of our showhomes are thoroughly cleaned twice a week from top to bottom by our clean team. In addition to our regular cleaning tasks, we have also implemented the following measures:
- All ‘hot-spots’ in our showhomes will be more regularly sanitized with a disinfectant spray by both our Clean Team and our Sales Team.
- These ‘hot-spots’ include - but are not limited to - door handles, light switches, railing, counter tops, chair arms etc.).
- All public use restrooms in our showhomes will be thoroughly cleaned with disinfectant spray throughout the week and after every use.
- Our Sales Team has been armed with a wide array of cleaning supplies in which they will continue to sanitize the showhomes and their sales centre after every visit to the showhomes.
- All staff have been advised to self-quarantine if they are exhibiting any symptoms of sickness or have come into contact with anyone who has recently traveled internationally in the past 14 days.
- All staff who have recently traveled internationally have been advised to self-quarantine.
We are living in uncertain times, and Cedarglen Homes is taking this opportunity to ensure that we can continue to provide an excellent home building experience to all Calgarians. As a company we have always prided ourselves on adapting quickly to change and finding ways to make the home-building experience as enjoyable as possible regardless of the situation at hand. We hope to continue to see you out at our showhomes across the city, and if you are currently under self-quarantine then we encourage you to check out the VIRTUAL TOURS of all our showhomes. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns at this time. Stay healthy Calgary.