*Updated: September 16, 2021In order to facilitate a safe and controlled environment for both our staff and our homebuyers, Cedarglen Homes has implemented the following policies at our head office, effective immediately.
At this time, showhomes are open and we recommend booking an appointment with our Sales Team. While appointments are not mandatory, they help us to monitor traffic while ensuring each visitor is able to secure time with our Sales Team for any questions they might have. Click HERE to book an appointment in one of our communities. Please note that if the Area Sales Managers calendars are completely booked, we encourage you to reach out to them directly by phone or email to see if they can fit you in to come view the showhomes.
We are currently enforcing a maximum of 2 groups per showhome, therefore as long as we adhere to the maximum occupant guidelines, there may still be room for you to come tour the showhomes if another group is in a meeting.
All visitors will be required to wear a mask when inside our showhomes and sales centres at all times. Social distancing measures will be in place throughout our showhomes and hand sanitizer will be readily available for anyone who visits. All our showhomes are being sanitized regularly by our Cedarglen clean team, and high touch surfaces are being sanitized frequently throughout each day. We will request that all visitors complete a Covid-19 Declaration Form that can be completed online (by scanning a QR code available at the showhome) or a paper copy can be made available.
Head Office (4770 110th Avenue SE, Calgary, AB).
Visitors to Studio 81 will be limited to only those named in the Purchase Agreement to a maximum of two family-unit members. We ask that you find other arrangements for children if possible. Attendance can be coordinated with the meeting organizer.
Visitors to Studio 81 must fill out the Fit for Duty survey posted at the front entrance to our head office.
- Scan the QR code using a smart phone located on the posted document and complete the survey before proceeding into the building.
- If required, a paper copy will be available at reception.
Upon entering The Building:
- The Designer and/or Customer Relations Representative will greet the Visitor at Reception and will lead them into Studio 81.
- All individuals must maintain 6-feet of separation where possible.
Studio 81 Design Centre
Upon entering Studio 81:
- The Visitor will be asked to wash their hands or use the sanitizing station.
- The Visitor will then be provided with a disposable mask. Please see the following website for further details on proper mask usage - https://www.alberta.ca/prevent-the-spread.aspx#p25621s4.
- Visitors will be required to wear the mask during the entire appointment.
- Visitors can provide their own masks.
- All masks must continue to be worn when leaving Studio 81 for any reason (Washroom, hallway, outside, etc.). There are additional hand sanitizer stations mounted in the washroom.
- No sharing of pens or other stationary.
- No additional chairs will be allowed in Studio 81 to ensure proper separation.
- We ask that the Visitors do not touch any of the product samples and let the Designer do so.
- We ask that the Visitors wash their hands or use hand sanitizer throughout the appointment.
- No food or beverages will be offered to the Visitor and there will be no access to the coffee machine, dishes, utensils, fridge or dishwasher. Visitors are welcome to bring their own water bottles or coffee cups.
- At the completion of the Studio 81 appointment, all masks must be worn by the Visitor until they have reached the exit of the Building and then disposed of by the Visitor.