In order to facilitate a safe and controlled environment for both our staff and our homebuyers, Cedarglen Homes has implemented the following policies at our head office, effective immediately.
Head Office (4770 110th Avenue SE, Calgary, AB).
Visitors to Studio 81 will be limited to only those named in the Purchase Agreement. We ask that you find other arrangements for children.
Visitors to Studio 81 must fill out the Fit for Duty survey posted at the front entrance to our head office.
- Scan the QR code using a smart phone located on the posted document and complete the survey before proceeding into the building.
- If required, a paper copy will be available at reception.
Upon entering The Building:
- The Designer and/or Customer Relations Representative will greet the Visitor at Reception and will lead them into Studio 81.
- All individuals must maintain 6-feet of separation where possible.
Studio 81 Design Centre
Upon entering Studio 81:
- The Visitor will be asked to wash their hands or use the sanitizing station.
- The Visitor will then be provided with a disposable mask. Please see the following website for further details on proper mask usage - https://www.alberta.ca/prevent-the-spread.aspx#p25621s4.
- Visitors will be required to wear the mask during the entire appointment.
- Visitors can provide their own masks.
- All masks must continue to be worn when leaving Studio 81 for any reason (Washroom, hallway, outside, etc.). There are additional hand sanitizer stations mounted in the washroom.
- No sharing of pens or other stationary.
- No additional chairs will be allowed in Studio 81 to ensure proper separation.
- We ask that the Visitors do not touch any of the product samples and let the Designer do so.
- We ask that the Visitors wash their hands or use hand sanitizer throughout the appointment.
- No food or beverages will be offered to the Visitor and there will be no access to the coffee machine, dishes, utensils, fridge or dishwasher. Visitors are welcome to bring their own water bottles or coffee cups.
- At the completion of the Studio 81 appointment, all masks must be worn by the Visitor until they have reached the exit of the Building and then disposed of by the Visitor.