Final Opportunities to Build a Home in Riverstone
Cedarglen Homes has been a longstanding builder in Cranston’s Riverstone since it first launched in 2012. Since this time, we have welcomed hundreds of families into their new homes and the demand to live here has not slowed down. Located in the southeast quadrant of Calgary, Cranston’s Riverstone remains one of our bestselling communities and there are only a limited number of lots remaining for those looking to build their new home in Calgary. If you are unfamiliar with the area, here are 5 great reasons why you should consider building in Cranston’s Riverstone.
- Nature at your Fingertips
- The moment you begin your drive down the hill from upper Cranston into Riverstone, you will immediately be greeted by the breathtaking views of the surrounding landscape. Nestled in the heart of Fish Creek Park, there is no shortage of beautiful greenspace to enjoy just beyond your backyard. This master-planned community is set right on the banks of the Bow River providing serene views year-round. Whether you want to get out for a walk with the family, a bike around the community or even partake in some fly-fishing this summer – there is no shortage of nature for you to experience right within the community.
- Established Community
- Seeing as this community was first launched over 10 years ago, we are nearing the end of the community’s construction phase. This means that homebuyers who purchase here are able to reap the benefits of an established community while still being able to build a new home. The majority of the neighbourhood is already built out, and there is a wide variety of parks and pathways that have been intricately intertwined throughout the established homes. Large trees line the streets, while carefully maintained gardens and playgrounds are found every few blocks. Moreover, the sense of community amongst the residents here is evident as you will see neighbours out spending time together and looking out for one another.
- Active Homeowners Association
- One of the major perks of living in Cranston’s Riverstone is Century Hall – the Resident’s Association for both upper and lower Cranston. The Resident’s Association serves as a catalyst for community engagement and is the main hub of the community. Century Hall is a 22,000 sq. ft. facility and includes a variety of features including a multi-purpose gymnasium, a skating rink, a splash park, a skate park, tennis courts and banquet rooms for rent. The team works hard to provide a variety of programming and events for residents year-round, ranging from sporting programs and music classes to holiday events and adult fitness classes. Finally, in addition to all of the above, the Resident’s Association is in charge of overall maintenance throughout the community including community garden upkeep and ensuring the entryways and boulevards stay in pristine condition.
- Amenity Rich Community
- Despite Cranston’s Riverstone being located on the outskirts of Calgary, there is no shortage of amenities in the nearby area. Cranston Market just up the hill features a grocery store (Sobey’s) as well as a gas station, restaurant/pub, coffee shop and a variety of other everyday retail locations. Just across Deerfoot Trail is Seton Urban District which includes even more shops and services in addition to a VIP Movie Theatre, plenty of restaurants, the South Health Campus hospital and the largest YMCA in the world.
- Final Phase Now Selling
- If you have been considering building in Cranston’s Riverstone, but figured you would wait for one reason or another – the time is now to make the move. Cedarglen Homes is now building in the final phase of Cranston’s Riverstone and once our last lot is sold there will no longer be the opportunity to build new in this community. We have a great variety of lots available from single-side yard walk-out lots to conventional lots backing onto the Bow River. Visit our showhomes at 641 and 645 Cranbrook Gardens SE to chat with our Area Sales Manager Cindy Drummond about starting your homebuilding journey today.
Cindy Drummond, Area Sales Manager